Has Been Acquired By
Everything You Need to Plan
Your Dream Kennel and
Have it Delivered Right to Your Front Door
Kennel Flooring is essential for dogs who will be bedding on concrete or cold or wet surfaces. It keeps dogs high and dry, and provides
insulation against the elements.
Each 2' x 4' panel is made of a sturdy polypropylene with a textured top for comfort and non-slip grip. Keeps dogs off of the cold or
hard surface and up out of the water. Great as resting pads in boarding kennels, humane societies or professional breeder facilities. Can also
be used to create a whole deck onto which a modular kennel can be placed
Kennel Flooring Features at a Glance
- Build whole decks or use inside 4'Wide or 5'Wide kennels. (5'W kennels will have a 6" gap on either side).
- Allows free air circulation and will not absorb odors.
- Impervious to urine and feces. Resists bacteria. Insect-proof. Resists mold, mildew and other undesirable kennel detritis.
- Simply hose or disinfect with your choice of cleaning product.
- It is lightweight, chew proof, and weatherproof.
- Each section will hold up to 1000 Lbs.
- Sections are easily cut with just a handsaw for more custom fit.
- Keeps dogs 2" off the ground. Rubber feet provided.
- 6 "ribs" per 2'x4' deck. 1/4" slot between ribs.
- Raised herringbone texture provides a comfortable, non-skid surface.
- Made from sturdy, durable polypropylene.
- Gray color compliments any kennel.
- Weighs only 8.5 lbs per 2' x 4' section.
Simply lay the pieces in place like a jigsaw puzzle. For larger areas, sections can be connected together
for wider or longer configurations. Sections clip together with clips (included).
We sell in single 2' x 4' section or in 2, 3, and 4 packs. We even sell by the pallet of 50 sections (which
will make 25, 4' x 4' resting decks).
Questions? Need a Larger Kennel or Custom Size or Shape Dog Kennel?
Call us. 1-512-282-3003. Fax Plans to: 512-292-7957
We have experts on hand to help you figure out what you need.
We will need to know:
- your name
- your daytime telephone number
- what materials you want (ie: powder coated, galvanized, or chain link)
- the address where the dog kennel will be shipped (for shipping quote)
- your email address (for easy communications back and forth)
Not responsible for typographical errors.