Professional Breeder Modular Kennels
Features at a Glance
Professional Breeder Galvanized Kennel Features at a Glance
- Quick and Easy to assemble - No tools Required. The rails go together with just a twist of the nut on
a joiner clamp. All hardware included.
- Two gates come standard with every stand-alone kennel larger than 5 ft x 5 ft. Very versatile design.
Gates can be used anywhere needed. (We suggest: One end opens for cleaning. Side opens for dog entry and
- Gate latches are dog proof and LOCKABLE.
- Superior gate hinge design stays square, even after years of use. Pinch-proof when opening or
- 8 gauge welded steel construction. 2" x 4" openings. 1.25" between panels.
- Galvanized for superior durability and for clean, elegant look.
- Smart Weld: Welded INTO the rail, not ONTO it.
Welded wire is actually inserted into the panel rails and THEN welded. Prevents usual sharp welding edges
as well as potential weak spots where rust can start or welds can pop.
- Galvanized AFTER welding to close and smooth all joints. No sharp edges EVER!
- Caps on all uprights to prevent moisture damage
and refine the appearance.
- Raised Leg: 1" raised legs allow for easy
cleaning - help prevent bacteria buildup under panels.
- 3-sided horizontal stability from square-corner safety design.
- Sold standard in 4' and 6' heights. 5' widths.
- Customizable with purchase of added side or gate panels (sold separately).
- Kennels can be attached for in-row
configurations. Choice of open panels or solid
isolation panels between runs.
- Optional Covers with easy-to-assemble
roof uprights (sold separately).
- Rotating or stationary Bowl Systems (sold separately).